Price on request
Agua Dulce, Alto Paranguay
The property is located north of the town of Filadelfia, on the road to Agua Dulce, in an expanding ranching area. The excellent quality of the land allows a significant animal load per hectare, but also the possibility of cultivation.
On the 19,000 hectares of the ranch
- 12,000 hectares (including windbreaks) are located in Gatton Panic and fully developed and fenced. 60 enclosures include 10,000 liter reinforced cement drinkers. The water is distributed through Australian reservoirs spread over the property, which are themselves pumped out from tajamars.
- A remaining 7,000 hectares are used as forest reserves.
A network of paths to serve the entire property.
The ranch’s infrastructure
- 4 brick houses for the staff
- 2 collective buildings for kitchen and staff accommodation
- 9 houses for employees
- 1 large owner’s house fully air-conditioned with three bedrooms (shower, WC), kitchen-bar with dining area and large quincho.
- 1 beautiful airstrip of 1,200 meters
- 1 hangar in the town of Filadelfia, shared with another ranch.
- 1 6-seater Partenavia P68 twin-engine aircraft.
- 1 large Hangar for sheltering equipment, including 1 mechanical workshop
- The property is sold with all equipment for the operation
- Central Corral, equipped to sort and load quickly and safely, capacity of 3,000 animals
This property has been developed by professionals and offers many advantages.
All facilities are in very good condition and functional.
Interested in this property?
Let’s get in touch and talk about your project!Contact us now